Monday 31 March 2014

Hafiz Oyetoro said it was not a spiritual attack

  Afeez 'Saka' Oyetoro at the maiden edition of the African Magic Viewers Choice Awards, file photo
Comic Hafiz Oyetoro who recently lost some of his belongings to a fire outbreak at his office in Adeniran Ogunsanya College of Education has debunked rumour that the fire outbreak was caused by a spiritual attack
Saka said:
“No, I don’t believe that it has to do with spiritual attack, I was not the only person affected by the incident. Offices of eight lecturers were burnt by the fire. I don’t think anything should be attached to it,” he said.
When asked if he would easily forget the experience, the MTN ‘I don port’ Ambassador said, “that is life my brother, life is full of challenges. You don’t dwell on bad occurrences. As far as I am concerned, it has happened and there is nothing anybody can do about it. I only pray that God gives me the courage to go ahead and I am willing to go ahead. I thank God no life went with it. My family is intact, the only thing is that I lost some properties to the fire. I take it as one of the distractions of life.”



No comments:

Post a Comment